Borehole covers are predominantly steel and are used to provide a safe, secure access point for boreholes that need to remain open for future monitoring, etc. We provide a vast spectrum of borehole covers, from a circular design to square or rectangle shaped, including heavy-traffic type covers. Further covers include
- 4” square steel cover with a square access point locked with Allen key bolts
- 9” rectangle steel cover with a rectangle access point locked with Allen key bolts
- 6” Pemco cover with a forged cast round flush-fitting top with a tin neck that can be inserted about 6” into the ground
- 6 or 8” heavy-duty Daisy covers: after inserting them into the ground, their flange sits flush onto the surface
- 10” Pemco cover that has a forged cast round flush fitting top with a tin neck that can be inserted about 6” into the ground
- Above-ground covers (top-hat covers) are used in quarries, landfill sites or field areas. The covers are manufactured to various diameters, including the standards sizes 500 mm and 1000 mm. We stock 4”, 6”, 8” and 10”; however, if requested, we will manufacture any size.